About 4 years ago, I started to have what I then called “episodes”. I was having feelings of panic, fear, and uneasiness. It’s so hard to describe. It was so bad that, on a night my husband was away, I had to send myself to the hospital. I was admitted. I had a very handsome (of course) Doctor take heart and urine tests. And, nothing. What the “F” was wrong with me? Was I going crazy? Did I have MS?
It wasn’t until two years ago, when a friend of mine was dealing with trauma, that she started to describe her symptoms of anxiety. I was then that I realized that what I was dealing with was extreme anxiety. Subsequently, at the same time, I was dealing with digestive and sleep issues. All a result of high-stress and anxiety.
Life can be hard. And, as a result, many of us struggle with stress, anxiety and depression. Well, listen up. Stress and anxiety can breed chronic disease.
I’ve teamed up with Dr. Divi Chandna, a Physician of Mind-Body Medicine (and so much more!), to talk about solutions to stress and anxiety. In this audio, you’ll learn:
- The main differences between anxiety and depression
- Learn how the mind has the ability to affect the body at a cellular level
- Some of the queues that you might see in the body that are indicators of stress
- Supplements and foods that can support our bodies
- And, finally, learn some daily practices that you can use to help alleviate symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression.
Dr. Divi will also answer two readers questions:
- How can we switch our minds off before bed?
- And, can you get addicted to feeling anxious?
This is a must listen for anyone who is dealing with chronic health issues! Audio Q+A: Stress & Anxiety Solutions with Dr. Divi Chandna:
More information about Dr. Divi can be found below: