I wanted to quickly share these super-easy cookies for you. I know when something is good when I have to make a second batch within the week. And the great thing about these cookies is that they have minimal ingredients that can be made in a very short amount of time – awesome, right?
Oh, and my husband is an absolute almond butter fanatic so I definitely won some points with him!!
So, for all you peanut free peeps out there, this can totally be made with almond butter. In fact, one of my very first posts was this recipe for Almond Butter Cookies.
4 Ingredient Grain Free Peanut Butter Cookies – Paleo // Grain Free
1 cup of natural/organic peanut butter
1/4 cup of coconut sugar
1 tsp of vanilla
1 organic egg
Sea Salt *optional (your PB may already contain some. If not, add a pinch to the mix)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients into a bowl until everything is incorporated. I put my mix into the fridge for about 20 minutes to help with the next step.
3. Roll about tablespoon balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
4. Take the palm of your hand and lightly press the balls to a “cookie” shape.
5. Pop in the over for about 12-15 minutes. Just watch as they can burn easily due to the fat content in the PB.
Cool and store in the fridge or even the freezer!