All Hail Superfoods! This nutless raw superfood granola bar recipe is nutrient dense and loaded with fibre, protein that will helps sustain you throughout the day. These literally are the easiest granola bars to make and done within 10 minutes!
1 cup of raw pumpkin seeds
1 cup raw sunflower seeds
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup goji berries
1/2 cup of shredded coconut
1/3 cup tahini
1/4 cup chia seeds
1/4 cup of hemp seeds
1/4 cup black sesame seeds
2 T raw cacao powder
3 tablespoons of coconut oil
Pinch of salt
– Mix melted coconut oil, tahini, and maple syrup until smooth.
– In a separate bowl mix all dry ingredients.
– Add liquids to the dry ingredients and mix well.
– Take a half portion of the mixture and blend it in a food processor and pulse until the mixture breaks down into smaller pieces.
– Combine the blended mixture with the other half of the mixture and mix well.
– Press firmly into a 8X8 pan lined with baking paper.
– Place in the freezer until firm for about 30-40 minutes until firm.
– Cut bars into desired sized pieces and store in the refrigerator or in the freezer if you like them firmer.